Socket outlets

OEM / other parts and service suppliers.
  • Advertisement

Socket outlets

Postby Easily Distracted » Tue May 14, 2013 6:57 pm

I have recently purchased a 2002 Targa 40 that has spent it's life in Spain, I didn't notice at the I e of purchase that the socket outlets in the saloon and cabins are all European 2 pin outlets.

Does any one know where I can get the equivalent UK 3 pin modules ( they are not the standard double gang domestic size)

There may be a really simple solution to this, but please forgive me, I'm new to this :)
Easily Distracted

Re: Socket outlets

Postby superheat6k » Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Saw something like this mentioned on the Sealine forum, might be worth asking there - they don't bite.
Failed Yachtie !!!
superheat6k

Boat: Fairline Turbo 36

Postby dickythe diver » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi, Just come accross your query, not sure if you have sorted this or not but I can help with U.K. three pin 13 amp sockets with chrome surround as original equipment. I have replaced all mine on a Phantom 43. You can mail me at richard@newdawnelectricalservices.co.uk
dickythe diver

Postby admin » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Dicky,

I may have the same requirement soon (to replace the Euro sockets). Do you know the make of the manufacturer? Do you keep them in stock?

Cheers, Pete
Follow us on Twitter.
For Stainless Steel letters and Fender Socks visit Smart Marine.
admin
Site Admin

Postby dickythe diver » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Pete I do have a socket in stock but can also get more if required email me to get more info Richard@newdawnelectricalservices.co.uk
dickythe diver

Return to Part Suppliers and Services