water in bilge in cabin holiday mk 11

The place for Fairline discussions!
  • Advertisement

water in bilge in cabin holiday mk 11

Postby dave farrell » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:46 am

hi
I am looking for some advice I brought a fairline holiday mk11 in December 2017 and after the recent rain the cabin ended up flooded after pumping the water out of the cabin when I walked on the cabin floor water came up and the glass fibre floor seemed to move I have looked in all the the spaces but can not find any way to pump the water out off the bilge in the cabin it all looks to be sealed compartments can any one help the water smells like its been there for some time thank you in advance for any help received dave
dave farrell

Re: water in bilge in cabin holiday mk 11

Postby dave farrell » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:30 pm

dave farrell wrote:hi
I am looking for some advice I brought a fairline holiday mk11 in December 2017 and after the recent rain the cabin ended up flooded after pumping the water out of the cabin when I walked on the cabin floor water came up and the glass fibre floor seemed to move I have looked in all the the spaces but can not find any way to pump the water out off the bilge in the cabin it all looks to be sealed compartments can any one help the water smells like its been there for some time thank you in advance for any help received dave

Hi again I take it that there is nothing I can do about this and no one can help me with this and have to try and solve the problem myself thanks to all who had a look
dave farrell

Return to Fairline Forum