New Cover targa 38 will fit well??? Flexicovers Ltd

The place for Fairline discussions!
targacurt

New Cover targa 38 will fit well??? Flexicovers Ltd

Post by targacurt » Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi,
I have to replace the cover of my targa 38/2011. Has anyone some experience if a new cover from flexicovers, which you can order on their website for this model, fits as good as the one which was delivered with the boat (also from Flexicovers). Can I only order the new one and it will fit well?
What about the existing fixations on the boat?
greetings from bavaria
Kurt

pbodum

Re: New Cover targa 38 will fit well??? Flexicovers Ltd

Post by pbodum » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:35 pm

targacurt wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm
Hi,
I have to replace the cover of my targa 38/2011. Has anyone some experience if a new cover from flexicovers, which you can order on their website for this model, fits as good as the one which was delivered with the boat (also from Flexicovers). Can I only order the new one and it will fit well?
What about the existing fixations on the boat?
greetings from bavaria
Kurt
Hi Kurt -

Don't know if you went ahead and ordered the new Flexicovers? I can just inform that on my previous Targa 38 (2010) I got a new navy Flexicover and it fit perfectly. It should be exactly the same cover you will get.

I'm considering getting the "camper" version for my Targa 52 GT, but then I have to install the metal frame and I'm afraid it will look weird aesthetically...

Best
Phillip

targacurt

Re: New Cover targa 38 will fit well??? Flexicovers Ltd

Post by targacurt » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Phillip,
thanks for the information. I ordered the cover and now I have to fix it. Can you give me some advice how to do it best?
Kurt