Sad to sell my Turbo 36

The place for Fairline discussions!
  • Advertisement

Sad to sell my Turbo 36

Postby superheat6k » Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Sadly I have decided it is time to move on from ownership of my Turbo 36, Ocean Belle.

So tomorrow OB will have new owners, and I wish them all the best with her.

I hope you won't mind me visiting occasionally whilst I seek out my next vessel. This is highly likely to be a Corvette or similar trader style motor yacht.

May I thank all who have viewed my posts about OB and if I can help any future owners of Turbos I shall be pleased so to do. Can I also thank all those who have helped me with my own questions.

See you on the water.

Trevor
Failed Yachtie !!!
superheat6k

Boat: Fairline Turbo 36

Re: Sad to sell my Turbo 36

Postby severn77 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Congratulations on the sale Trevor, though like you say must be hard to see her go, the new owners will be getting a cracking example knowing how fastidiously you kept OB maintained. Personally I'd like to say thank you for the advice and documents you've provided to me since 2012, on here and also the YBW forum.
I look forward to your update on the Corvette, and personally I have always liked the ones powered by 210hp cummins, sound awesome! Is the plan to buy one that needs a bit of TLC, or one in showroom condition, cos the price variance is huge as I'm sure your aware.
All the best, and enjoy the boat buying phase, though remember you went to look for a Corvette last time and ended up with a Turbo 36, so you never know what might take your fancy on your travels :D
Regards Jon.
severn77

Boat: Fairline Sedan 36

Postby admin » Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 am

Good luck Trevor and thanks for all your input on the forum.

Would be great if you could pop in occasionally and hopefully you won't mind if I PM you when a Turbo 36 questions pops up.

Pete
admin
Site Admin

Postby rentalrider » Sat May 09, 2015 10:03 pm

I've learned a lot from your posts/input. Thanks for the help and hope you'll still be around with your Turbo expertise!
Rick
rentalrider

Postby superheat6k » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Update

Offer placed and accepted on a Corvette 32 today. It is a bit of a TLC project which I will illustrate on YBW Mobo forum for anyone interested.
Failed Yachtie !!!
superheat6k

Boat: Fairline Turbo 36

Return to Fairline Forum