Page 1 of 1

What is this floor hatch trim called?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am
by Houdini
(See link for pictures hosted on my google account)

Please can anyone help me to identify the metal trim on this shower bildge hatch from my Fairline Sedan 32?

It is some kind of 90 degree ~2-3” radius corner T transition, but those search terms do not find these corner pieces anywhere. What are they called and where can I get them? They appear to be steel or heavy aluminium.

Many thanks